Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth of July


Hello All, I am back from my amazing Fourth of July vacation, and find myself with internet service once again! It's amazing how the forest doesnt have wifi, right? Anyways I thought I would do a belated ditty about our Independence day and how I celebrated it. In the morning I watched a nice parade, then went boating and sat around the cabin. Later that night we all hopped in the boat to watch a nice firework show from the peninsula, it was great. All in all, it was a relaxing and festive day: the way I like it. As we have free agency to make our own choices through the price paid by soldiers in our armed forces, I feel that not everyone must be an outgoing patriotic lunatic or obnoxious guy wearing red white and blue body paint to be patriotic. One can simply enjoy the freedom to make simple choices, and honor the fact that we have that liberty because we live in such an awesome country. Here's to the simple things in life!! Also you will be hearing more of my regular posts now that I am back to civilization.

4 comments:

  1. Damn I miss California. This place is so goddamned flat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest
    of the site is also really good.

    Also visit my website; 1st birthday party ideas

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with your thoughts on the matter, I love to hear from fellow gun lovers